Sunday, April 11, 2010

Memphis Shower

Girls Shower
April 10, 2010

Memphis, TN

Me and all the hostesses

Hudson's last shower...hosted by some of my closest friends was held at Bonnie's house in East Memphis. It meant so much to me that some of these ladies traveled from faraway places to do something special for Mommy and Hudson. Some came all the way from Knoxville, Nashville, and well, the gold medal goes to Erin Baker Mooney all the way from Austin, Texas! Thank you to all the hostesses and everybody who came for an incredibly special day! We are all set for little buddy to arrive now:) Check out some of the pics from Saturday's shower. The countdown is on. 4 more weeks to go. Um, wow.

Gift from Little Lindsey. Such a sweet and thoughtful idea:)
Thanks for creating this beautiful diaper cake Emilee!

Bonnie had baby pics of me and Micah strung across the mantle. Too cute!

Meghan, me, Mekenzie, Emily, Julie and Lindsey

Some of my Memphis favs:)

Bonnie painted this cute sign for Hudson's room

I still can't believe God has blessed us with this tiny miracle. Micah and I are now anxiously awaiting the arrival of our son and we are thankful to the Lord and our family and friends for all the love and support given to us already. Please join us in praying for Hudson's health and development in these last few weeks. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment