Wednesday, April 7, 2010

GES is the BEST!

GES Baby Shower
April 6, 2010


Some of my favorite people in the whole world hosted a baby shower for me at school on Tuesday! I am so thankful to be surrounded by such an incredible group of women and teachers. I LOVE these ladies so much and feel blessed to know them as they each have touched my life in a unique and special way.

The shower was held after school in the library. Check out the cake and diaper cake! They are both AMAZING! My friend Nicci made the diaper cake herself - she is quite the creative 1st grade teacher.

Cute onesie cake!

Diaper Cake Nicci made - so beautiful!

The food was delicious. Thank you Natalie and Lindsey for busting out the chocolate fountain. It wouldn't be a true GES function without that thing! Tanjula assisted me with the gifts - I got so much great stuff from all my sweet friends:) Thank you GES! Mommy and Hudson are most grateful.

2 comments: