Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fresh Beat Band



Don't know them? Just flip the channel to Nick Jr. and you can check out these crazy kids for yourself. It's Hudson's favorite show (well aside from Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and so we decided for his birthday to take him to a Fresh Beat Band Live Concert.

We made a fun night out of it. Starting with dinner downtown @ Pearl's Oyster House. Then we rode the trolley to the Cannon Center for the concert. Very cool place to see a show. Like I kind of expected, Hudson was a bit unsure about the whole experience. He sat on Daddy's lap for a good 20 minutes and just stared and took it all in...then he finally started letting loose and having a good time. Lots of clapping and dancing:) All in all, it was a super fun night. And a late night! Buddy didn't get in bed until 9:30. Here are some pics from the show.

Not so sure what to think...


Now we're having fun!!!!


Here we go Fresh Beats


My handsome boys:)




1 comment:

  1. First, he is seriously the cutest kid. Adorable!!

    And, thank you so much for the blog comment! It really meant a lot to me that you took the time to comment. I am really not as negative in real life! Haha! But, sometimes this mom thing is just so much harder than I expected. :) I am sad for you about Hudson not eating, because I know that is so frustrating. My twin sister's boy is the same way, and it is so hard on her. I actually told her what you said- about dreading every mealtime, because that is her, too. I do hate it for you, but you are right- it does make me feel less alone and helps me remember every kid has something that drives parents crazy. I am just trying to focus on SURELY by the time Lily is 10 she will sleep better? And, SURELY by the time Hudson is older, he will eat better? Or at least be able to better understand that he HAS to eat? Hopefully. :)

    I am excited for you and your family about baby number 2!! Yay for blogs so I can stay up to date with your precious kid(s). :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete