Monday, April 2, 2012

Germantown Easter Egg Hunt

Last Saturday we took Hudson to the Germantown Easter Egg Hunt at Cameron Brown Park. He was still not feeling 100% from being sick but I thought it would be fun for him. I think he had a good time, especially hunting for eggs. And he got to bust out his Elmo Easter Basket - super cool! They also had a couple moon bounces for the kids, a petting zoo (somewhat), and a real firetruck. Buddy liked getting to sit in the truck. And the best part - - free pictures with the EASTER BUNNY! Unfortunately the line was super long and it was extremely H-O-T!!!!! Needless to say this pregnant lady did not want to wait out in the 85 degree sun for half and hour even if the picture was FREE! Anyway, here are a few pics I took with my phone while we were there.

Getting ready...


Finding eggs is fun!!!


Searching for more


my little bunny


mommy and a sweaty bubba

2 comments: