Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reason #251 why I love Target

So...we are in the process of moving. Fun. Well, not so much. Packing ranks up there as one of my least favorite activities.

Anyway, I was in need of boxes. Lots of boxes. In the past I have gone to UHaul and paid to buy their boxes but that just didn't seem fitting. So thanks to Facebook several people suggested going around to grocery stores, Walmarts, and Targets and simply asking for boxes.

And that is exactly what I did.

Trip #1 -  I literally walked in and a manager was tearing down boxes by the $1 aisle. I asked him if I could have some and he offered for me to take them all!!!

Trip #2 - I needed BIGGER boxes so I called Target yesterday afternoon to ask about getting some more. Lady was SUPER nice and said she'd leave a message for the shipping dept. manager and to call in the morning to confirm. So yes, I followed directions and called this a.m. The manager said he got the message and had a shopping cart full of LARGE boxes waiting for me at Guest Services inside the store. I pull up to the front of the store, turn on my hazards, get out of the car, walk in and what do ya know! Cart with my name on it and full of boxes!

Oh, Target! Let me count the ways I love thee! Thanks for being so incredibly awesome.

Yours truly,
Erica Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment