Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family-Friends-Fun-and the 4th

July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!!!! I hope everyone had a nice and enjoyable 4th of July. We celebrated Micah's "favorite holiday" (as he told me last night) with our family and friends.

S.B.K was on the morning agenda. That would be Stiles Beach Kids. So lots of our friends and their children came to swim, play, and cookout at Natalie's parents' house in Collierville - aka "Stiles Beach."
It was a fun time had by all I do believe!

Enjoying a nice day at S.B.K

girl time in the shade

Hudson and Daddy

Emily and Owen

Hudson loved riding around in this


After leaving S.B.K. we headed over to Granna and Papaw's for nap time. After nap, we played with the cousins and ate ourselves into an oblivion. Seriously. Round 2 of hamburgers and hot dogs. And then Granna busted out her famous homemade vanilla ice cream before watching the G'town Fireworks Show. It was a great day spent with our closest friends and wonderful family!

Cousin Love!!!

Grace, Hudson, Hallie, and Brady

Happy it's the 4th of July

Aren't we festive in our red, white and blue? 
Yep. Super cheesy!

Friends watching the G'town Firework Show


As I reflect back on the day and upload all my pictures onto my computer - I realize I have so much to be thankful for.  At the top of the list, our family and friends. I am also thankful for our country's freedom as well as the freedom we have in Christ. The freedom to worship and serve such a loving and mighty God is quite humbling. Happy 4th!!!

1 comment:

  1. This whole post made me so happy! It was a wonderful day and we DO have so much in which to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete