Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Forward!

Do I dare say it....

Has winter really come and gone? Well, I sure hope so! Last week's warmer temperatures, time change, and colorful garden blooms really had me wishing and hoping that SPRING has finally arrived. And since today is officially the first day of spring, I thought I'd share some of our "spring break" adventures.

Dianna and the kids came up from Dallas to spend a week here with the family. We really enjoyed their visit and now that Hudson is a little bit older he got to play and enjoy fun times with his cousins. He really took a liking to Brady - which of course is so sweet. Boy bonding I suppose?

Here are some of our pics. I will say that we spent 99% of our time at some type of park - Riverdale "Treehouse" Park was the all time favorite hands down. We went twice. And we did manage to take a field trip to Big Back Yard one day which of course was a fun time. But no trip would be complete if it didn't involve a walk to our neighborhood park! Hudson likes this one too, I guess mostly because it's familiar. I hope you are enjoying these warmer temperatures and taking in the beauty and wonder of God's awesome creation.


Daddy and Buddy swinging at the park


Grace and Brady going down the slide


Lots of friends at Big Back Yark

I'm ready! Even though I look sleepy...

Flower Bed - in literal terms

Cousins!

Favorite place at the park
Yay for short sleeves and shorts:)

Grace and Brady

Mommy and Buddy

I think he found a leaf

Hallie and Hudson having fun on the gator ride
Sweet counsins:)


No comments:

Post a Comment