Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ABC's of Me

So I was catching up on several of the blogs I follow and I came across this...a little bored you might ask? Well, just a little. Micah is out of town and Hudson goes down pretty early in the evening so yeah, here goes --

"ABC's of Me"

A. Age: Just turned 29
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: I HATE folding laundry. Yuck!
D. Dogs: Sweetest gurl in the world - Riley - she's a British Lab
E. Essential start to your day: Um, caffeine. Duh!
F. Favorite color: yellow, turquoise, and I love to wear gold
G. Gold or silver: See above
H. Height: 5'2 on a good day
I. Instruments you play(ed): N/A - I skipped chorus and band in middle school
J. Job title: Mama
K. Kids: One precious baby boy - Hudson Andrew
L. Live: T-E-N-N-E-S-S-E-E
M. Mom’s name: Renee
N. Nicknames: I really don't have any.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I gave birth to buddy.
P. Pet peeves: People who think they are entitled to free handouts, snoring, and gum smacking (I'm guilty of this sometimes)
Q. Quote from a movie: That's my husband's area of expertise - I got nothing
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: Nope. I'm an only brat
T. Time you wake up: 7:00 am
U. Underwear: Ewwww! TMI but yes of course
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cauliflower
W.What makes you run late: Well, myself and my lack of planning ahead.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Arm
Y. Yummy food you make: Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cake
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes and Panda Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment