Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 months and Growing!

Our little chunk monk is 3 months old! I can't believe how fast it's gone by... sad in a way I guess but I am loving this stage. He's showing so much personality and it's fun to watch him respond to stuff. Lots of smiling and gooing going on - especially when Micah talks "spanish" to him. It's pretty hysterical. I recently got down some toys from the attic and I decided to experiment with them since Hudson has gotten a little older. He did good sitting up in the Bumbo by himself. I was a little concerned and wondered if he was too little but our buddy sure does have some strong head and neck control. And I also put the kick and play piano in his crib - which he really seems to enjoy. And then we also got down a fun Baby Einstein ocean toy from our friend Debra. He loves to listen and watch the fish swim by. Here is a video of our recent fun. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment