Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedded Bliss

Celebrating 2 years today
August 2nd

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it's already been two years. That doesn't seem all that long to me, but Micah and I were talking last night and we both feel like we've been married for a lot longer than just two years. Not sure why that is really? Maybe because we cranked out a baby so fast? Maybe...

And I know I joke about how hard it is to be married to Micah...yes he's way too picky about EVERYTHING and sometimes his sarcastic remarks go way over the line but overall, he is a wonderful husband, father, leader, coach, and friend. I am so thankful the Lord brought us together in His timing. It really was perfect timing for both of us and where we were in our lives.

So thank you Micah for a wonderful two years of marriage - I look forward to many, many more with you! It's been a fun ride so far and I can't wait to see what all the Lord has in store for our family in the years to come. Here are a few shots of us from our wedding day back in '08.

Zacher, Dianna, me, and Micah posing for a family pic
First dance as husband and wife

The moment it became official!







No comments:

Post a Comment