Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let's Luau!

Julie and Jeff's Luau Shower
July 10, 2010
Gallatin, TN

Jeff's parents hosted a Luau Wedding Shower for Jeff and Julie at their lake home in Gallatin, TN right outside of Nashville. Trish (Jeff's mom) definitely took the "luau" theme and ran with it...I mean, the place was decorated in island gear from had to toe. She worked so hard to make this get together a memorable one for both Jeff and Julie. There were lots of people there to celebrate - people I haven't seen in quite a while I will say. So, it was nice to talk and catch up with some of the people I used to hang out with when I lived in Nashville. Yes, I did live in Nashville at one point in my life. It was a very short-lived move to middle Tennessee - one whole year to be exact - but anyway, it was nice to see everybody and shower my best friend with food, fun, and friends:) I think Julie and Jeff had a good time. Here are a few pics from the shower.

Cute sign to accent the day's theme

Trish even had a banner made.

Wow! Enough said.

Farragut friends
Julie, Ashley, Lindsey, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment