Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introducing...

The newest member of the Miller family -----


Yep. That's our little June Bug Miller. We found out in October that we're expecting Baby #2! Hudson will be a BIG BROTHER next June. Micah and I are absolutely thrilled and feel so so blessed!! And one of the coolest things is that this baby's due date is June 15, which is my Mee Mee's birthday. I think that is super cool. Not that the baby will actually come on his/her due date but one can dream right?

I was 12 weeks on Friday and must say that so far this has been a completely different pregnancy than before. I don't ever really remember being sick with Hudson, just tired and always hungry. Always. My friend Natalie says I was like Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven - if you've ever seen the movie he is eating something in every single scene:) That was how I was the first time around. This time however, I have felt very nauseous and have had some serious aversions to food. But I should be thankful because I know plenty of girls who have had it much, much worse.

Anyway...cat's out of the bag. Not sure this little guy understands the news but he sure looks cute in his Big Brother shirt. We love you Hudson, and think you will make a terrific big bro.



And for those wanting "bump" pics see the 12 week pic below. The bump is definitely out already! More pronounced if you see me in person (I think). 



5 comments:

  1. SO excited about little June Bug! You were like Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven. Every time I saw you you were eating something yet you never seemed to gain weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, Erica and Micah! You look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete