Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

For Halloween Hudson sported a very cute (but scary of course) dragon costume. We borrowed it from his friend Charlie, thanks buddy. The costume was a huge hit and Hudson really enjoyed wearing it I think. I didn't get a lot of good pictures unfortunately - my camera battery died shortly after leaving the house for the evening. Awesome! Well, we didn't let it stop our Halloween fun I tell ya. 

Went by Granna and Papaw's first and then headed to the Harrison's to fellowship with friends and trick or treat. I'm not sure Hudson grasped the whole concept of going up to a house and holding out his bag for people to put candy in, but he started getting good at reaching into a bowl of candy and taking one piece:) It's a start. Maybe next year he will perfect his trick or treating skills. Here's a few pics I managed to get before my camera died. Enjoy! 


scary dragon boy!

Owen and Hudson going for a ride

Ready...Set...Go!!!!!

trying a pumpkin rice crispy treat

No comments:

Post a Comment