Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HEAT WAVE

Un-be-liev-able. This heat.

And it's only the beginning of June!

So needless to say we've been spending quite a lot of time indoors in the air conditioning. And of course at the pool. (So grateful for the GAC pool and Stiles Beach:)

And thanks to our friends Chris and Kelley Clark, Hudson now has his own "Hudson-sized" swimming pool!!! He LOVES it by the way, we've made it our late afternoon ritual following nap time. Summertime fun to beat the heat!


Yes, my baby is naked. I know it's a bit redneck and all
but he likes it and we're in the privacy of our own backyard so 
I rationalize it as being ok.

um, not sure what's going on here

Thanks again Uncle Critty and Aunt Kelley! 
I love my super cool whale pool:)


2 comments:

  1. What a cute whale pool and sometimes a boy just has to be naked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it! :) He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete