Thursday, June 2, 2011

BEACH BUMS


Destin, FL
May 28-June 1


We took a beach trip to Destin over Memorial Day Weekend. My dad and Dana do this every year but this was the first time for Micah and Hudson to join us. It was a great few days at the beach. And much needed might I add.

Sunny, hot, fun, relaxing, good eats - yep, it was a good trip!

As for Hudson, he did really good. He didn't sleep as much as he normally does but heck - he was on vacation and didn't want to miss out on any of the action I'm sure. He liked the pool and beach but not the ocean...maybe next time he'll warm up to it??

Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from our trip. Happy Summer!

Playing with his spiderman ball

Not so sure about the water - he warmed up to it thankfully:)

Having fun!!!!

Miller Fam

hanging out on the balcony of our condo 
(fyi-this about gave mommy a heart attack)

Buddy and his Papa

Afternoon fun at the beach

Not a fan of the ocean

Love this pic of my boys:)

Watching the waves

Mommy and Hudson

Playing at the sprinkler park

My little fish

Getting some shade under the umbrella

My sweet boy!!!!!

Bye Bye Beach! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment