Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day Thoughts
February 14, 2010

I am loved.

I have so much to be thankful for today and everyday for that matter because I am loved. I am loved by my family, my friends, my husband, my child, and as hard as it is to fathom, I am loved by my God. I spent some time reading in 1 John this morning. A couple verses really stuck out to me that I'd like to share.

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God!
1 John 3:1

God is love.
Whoever lives in love lives in God,
and God in him
1 John 4:16

We love because he first loved us
1 John 4:19


Wow. That truth is reason enough to jump up and down and celebrate. His love truly is unconditional. Thank you Lord for loving me even on my ugliest day and for continuing to show me love and in turn, showing me how to love.

I'll leave you with some pictures of my Valentines - yes, I have two this year:)

My funny valentine!

Love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment