Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So very thankful....


We celebrated this year at the Millers. It was so nice to have the whole family in town. Dianna, Josh, and the kids came up from Dallas for an entire week and Mrs. Miller's brother, Mark, and his son, Jared, also joined us from Little Rock. So yes, we had a full house.
Dianna's kids and Hudson posing for a pic

The spread...

Martha Stewart was there too - in the form of Mama Miller - who made ALL of the food. This woman is nothing short of amazing. It's ridiculous. I like to remind Micah that I will never be able to do all the things his mother is capable of...I wish I could but let's face it. No one is quite that talented. The woman can do anything.

Really. She can do anything. I am incredibly thankful for her and the example she sets as a loving, Christian wife and mother. She is awesome.

I am also thankful for my husband and all that he provides for our family. He has made a HUGE sacrifice this year letting me stay home and take care of Hudson. I miss GES, my teacher friends, and the kiddos of course. I mean, I love teaching. I really do. But I also really love being a mommy. It's the toughest job I've ever done but definitely the most rewarding and fulfilling. So I am very thankful I get to be a S.A.H.M. (stay at home mom) this year.

And of course I am thankful for this guy. He has blessed my life in ways I can't even explain. He is such a good, sweet baby and I am honored that I get to be his mama day in and day out.



My little Pilgrim baby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment