Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Month Checkup

6 month visit...shots, shots, and more shots

sitting up like a big boy
Slacker blogger here.
So at our 6 month appt (last month) Hudson had the joy of getting 3 shots plus the flu shot. He did good though. And as you can see he was in a good mood, sitting up and enjoying looking at himself in the mirror.
6 month stats
Weight: 15 lbs 9 oz - still 25%
Height: 25.75" - 50%
Head Circumference: 43 - 50%
I think I've been in and out of the pediatrian's office like 50 times in the last month and a half trying to figure out what the awful looking stuff is on Buddy's face. 4 different doctors and they all have something different to say about it....drool rash, eczema, imentigo, folliculitis, superficial bacterial infection, and the list goes on and on. Poor buddy. I've put a million different creams and ointments on his sweet little face in hopes of the "rash" going away but alas, it's still there. The last doctor told me to just let it run its course and leave it alone. So yeah, awesome. I just pray that the Lord who is the ultimate Physician will heal my little love chunk b/c it looks like no one else can:(

No comments:

Post a Comment