Monday, November 29, 2010

Hudson's Dedication

Hudson's Baby Dedication
Central Church
November 21, 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,

"plans to prosper you and not harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

We dedicated Hudson at church on Nov. 21st. This was such a memorable and sweet moment for our family. Granna and Papaw were there of course and I was so thankful Dianna, Josh and the kids were able to be there too. And to add to that, so many of our friends came to support us which again, made the day so very special:) Hudson is incredibly blessed and loved by so many people!


Our friends from Sunday School - The Lancasters - have a boy that is a day older than Hudson. Josh was also dedicated the same day so it was nice to share this experience with our friends. Josh and Hudson have had several play dates together since they were born and we look forward to many many more! Look at these crazy boys!



The Miller and Palmer crew after the dedication (minus Hallie and Zacher)


Sweet friends that came to watch buddy get dedicated. 1/2 of this group is pregnant!


Our family

I am comforted knowing God has big plans for our little buddy. My biggest prayer for Hudson is that he comes to know Christ at an early age. I also pray that Micah and I give him the Christian upbringing he deserves and that God will guide us and direct us along the way.


1 comment:

  1. And me!! I just forgot but had been planning for weeks ahead with Hudsons special "Dedication gift" and card!

    ReplyDelete