Monday, October 4, 2010

Julie's Wedding

Julie & Jeff's Wedding
September 25, 2010

Me with Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey David Pitta

Well, it's official.
Julie is now a Pitta.
It was such a beautiful wedding and a weekend of lots of fun. I LOVED getting to see friends that I hadn't seen in a while and of course getting to share this special time with Julie. She looked...so amazing! Prettiest bride award for sure.

LBH, me, and Ashley at the Rehearsal Dinner

All the girls:)

Side note: got to meet my Lindsey's new beau, Bryan Kelley, aka "BK". All I have to say is super awesome and studdly guy! I am so happy for her and approve 100% of this guy. I think he made a good impression on the rest of her family and friends too:) Yay BK!

BK and the ladies - love this guy!

Dara's Garden was a beautiful spot to host a wedding. I had never been there before but was really impressed. The rainy weather held off luckily so it made for a nice day - a little overcast and not too sweltering hot. The ceremony was outside and the reception was under a huge tent.

Representing the JCrew Twist Tank (our dresses)

Beautiful Bride:)

Me and Jules

Micah finally made it to Knoxville just in time! He and Hudson came for the ceremony and stayed for a little while after. I was glad Hudson got to experience his first wedding. And he did so great. Never fussed once. I thought he looked pretty darn cute too!!!

Our family at the reception

Julie & Jeff - we wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thanks for allowing me to be about of your special day.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures, the bride and bridesmaids look adorable. I’ll also be attending my friend’s wedding next month at one of the popular San Francisco venues. I’ve helped now and then with the arrangements and decorations too. Will be getting a new dress this weekend because I have to look my best for beautiful occasions such as these.

    ReplyDelete