Monday, October 25, 2010

Getting Big

Somebody is growing up way too fast!

Look at all the new things we can do at 6 months!

getting ready to eat in my high chair

sitting up at the park playing

Last week was Fall Break around here so we got to spend some time with friends. Monday we took our first trip to The Big Back Yard at Memphis Botanic Gardens. And yes, we will be going back. I'm hoping to make a second trip when Dianna and the kids come up for Thanksgiving. Although Hudson isn't quite old enough to really enjoy it, I think he still had a good time. Tuesday we went to Daddy's final game against Arlington. G'Town lost:( But on a positive note, football is finally over and we have Micah back! Woo-hoo. That is reason to celebrate I tell ya. Wednesday we met Natalie and Addie at the park and hung out. Addie loves "Baby Hudson" so much...it really is adorable. Thursday was bible study at church like normal and Friday..well I can't really remember what we did Friday. Oh yes, another afternoon at the park. I'm taking advantage of the milder temperatures while I can because I know it won't last forever! Saturday we hosted a get together at our house for our Sunday School group. It was a lot of fun. We cooked out and had a bonfire, made smores, and watched Tennessee get murdered by Alabama:) What else is new? Haha. That's about it. Now we're just gearing up for all the fun Halloween festivities next weekend. Can't wait!

me and mommy at at The Big Back Yard

Addie loves him!!

Riley and Hudson are best friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment