Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun, Fall, and Five Months

I realize Hudson is actually almost 6 months old and needless to say, I have been a slacker when it comes to keeping up the blog. I blame it on my ridiculous, only works when it wants to, outdated Dell computer. Which is why a MacBook Pro is on my wish list:)

Anyway, we've been quite busy these last few weeks. A trip to East TN to visit family, Julie's wedding, the Delta Fair, introducing rice cereal and oatmeal, play dates at the park, and even Hudson's first trip to the Memphis Zoo. The weather has been so nice - a little too hot for October if you ask me - but overall we enjoy getting outside and strolling over to the park at least once a day. Just me, Buddy, and ol' Riley girl. It's our new tradition. Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons. And we still have so many fun things to look forward to in the next upcoming weeks.

But for now, here are a couple pics of our recent happenings. Enjoy!

He discovered his feet and LOVES them!

Sweet baby boy likes to swing

Playdate at the park with Hudson's friend Josh

Trying rice cereal for the first time. What a funny face!

First trip to the zoo - Teton Trek was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment