Monday, February 4, 2013

Insta-Growing

I'm in a blogger rut. Honestly I just haven't had the desire or time to sit down and write and/or upload pics, etc. I don't know why but hopefully soon I'll be out of my funk....

Anyway, January has come and gone. Here is a recap in Instagram pics and pics from my phone of what we've been up to the last month.

7 months old

Hudson looks like he's up to no good!

paci-lover:)

cutie pie likes Thomas 

smiley:)

fun times in the walker

looking so proud of himself

my little piggy getting excited to eat breakfast

enjoying a nice January day outside with brother

storytime at the Gtown library

playing with the stick

Hudson making music with the sticks

I can't believe another month has come and gone but I am excited for it to be February. We have lots going on this month and tons of stuff to celebrate. Hayes is on the brink of crawling - he has been "army crawling" for like a week - so I bet it will be any day now before my world turns upside down! Micah celebrates his 33rd birthday on Wednesday, Valentine's Day is around the corner, and in 2 weeks I will be relaxing on the beach, getting my tan on! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really got great experience & knowledge from your blog.. thanks for sharing..
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete