Friday, December 14, 2012

6 months old

Hayes is 6 months old! Can't believe it. I am really enjoying this stage, I think it was one of my favorites with Hudson too. Some fun facts about my angel baby at six months:

loves the paci
LOVES eating and trying new foods
(he was a huge fan of bananas and squash - the two new ones we tried this week)
sleeps on his tummy most of the time
wears size 3 diapers 
takes 2 naps a day
takes 4 bottles a day - 7/8oz each time
will start going to school 2 days a week after Christmas:( 
laughs at big brother
fascinated by Riley, our dog
plays in the exersaucer and johnny jump-up 
sits in the bumbo to eat baby food
sleeps from about 8:00-7:00 each night
touches daddy's face all the time and grabs his nose and puts his fingers in his mouth
pulls my hair when I'm holding him
obsessed with his feet and will not keep his socks on

and one of the sweetest things someone has said about him is that he "smiles with his eyes" 
I have to agree:)










2 comments: