Friday, July 27, 2012

Let's hear it for NEW YORK...

...and for my friend Lindsey Ann who just recently got married there in the Big City.

Her wedding was seriously like a dream. Hands down nicest wedding I've ever been to, been a part of, seen in magazines, you get the idea. And I love how she down played the entire thing. That's just Lindsey. So humble.

I'll share some pics of the Fitzgerald/Kelly weekend. We all had so much fun and I am so thankful she asked me to be a part of her special day. And yes, in case you were wondering I went solo and left Micah and the kids by themselves (with the help of Granna) for 3 days. Good news! They all survived!

First stop - Lindsey's apartment in Long Island City. I flew in late Wed night and stayed with her and her baby girl, Chloe. Chloe is Bryan and Lindsey's dog p.s.


Me & Chloe


View from her apt looking out to East River


Then Thursday we ran around town and did "wedding" errands. That night we had the Rehearsal Dinner at a restaurant in Midtown called Salute.


BM's and Bride @ Salute


Friday was the Big Day!!! Aside from the rain and cooler temps everything couldn't have been more perfect. I stole some pics from my friend Julie's blog - she is becoming quite the master photographer. 


cute hanger julie got off Etsy


Love!!


So cute:)


Makeup and Hair with Chloe in tow


Julie captured this beauty of a shot


Mr & Mrs Kelly before ceremony


Me & Lindz


Me, Bride, & Julie


All the NY girls - love ya'll!!!


Mr. & Mrs. Kelly


Congrats again Lindsey and Bryan! Thanks for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding. We had so much fun living it up in New York:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment