Thursday, July 5, 2012

**4th of July Fun**

So, I've been a little busy figuring out how to do life with 2 children. I must admit it's quite a bit harder than I imagined. Not sure what exactly I thought it would be like but I guess the best word I can choose to describe the last month would be - - challenging.


Hayes is doing much much better so thank you for those of you who prayed for his tummy troubles. I think we're finally getting into a good groove and learning to work around somewhat of a schedule. Those of you who know me, you know how I like a good schedule:) I have learned through this whole process that you definitely have to be more go with the flow when dealing with two. Everyone who has 2+ children tells you this...well guess what? They are right!

Anyway, yesterday we celebrated the 4th of July (PS - I CAN NOT BELIEVE ITS ALREADY JULY). We went swimming at a friends house in the morning. This is about the only activity you can do outside at the moment. To say it's HOT in Memphis is an understatement. It's MISERABLE. Later on we went to the Millers to cook out and watch the Germantown Fireworks Show. We do this every year, I love that it's becoming a tradition with our family. Hudson got to stay up this year and partake for the first time. He had a great time and so did we! Happy Birthday America! Thank you Lord for the freedom we have in this country and for the freedom we have in you.


Getting ready for the fireworks show and enjoying Granna's homemade ice cream


Granna, Papaw, and Hudson


Mommy, Daddy, and Hudson


Taking it all in


Granna and Hud


Our 4th of July model, Miss Ella


Alicia, where are you? 


Some recent random pics:
obsessed with daddy's shoes these days


My twin:) 


Sleepy angel baby

No comments:

Post a Comment