Monday, May 21, 2012

Bachelorette Bash in Nash

So one of my oldest and best friends celebrated her last days as a bachelorette over the weekend in Nashville. That was so sweet of her to choose Nashville as a celebration destination, considering the girl lives in New York City. Needless to say I was so thankful I was able to go and overjoyed that I did not go into labor while there:) It was nice to get away and have some "girl time" over the weekend, especially with some of my favorite friends and some I now know much better. We hope you had a great time

Lindsey   soon-to-be   Kelly


Here is a quick recap from our weekend in Nashvegas. Thanks so much to all the girls who came and made it a memorable one for Little Lindz!


LBH, Me, Julie, and Lindsey eating dinner @ Cabana


J Sass 


me, julie, & lindz in our bachelorette attire



ran into an old friend from high school


the preggers getting our nails done - fumes were a tad bit too strong


Arrington Vineyard to watch the sunset


me and erin @ arrington vineyard


Happy Bachelorette and her maids


My Dad and Dana drove up from Crossville on Sunday to have brunch with me before I had to go back to Memphis. 
(36 week bump)

2 comments:

  1. so glad yall had so much fun!! Your'e a hot prego E!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a trooper when you are pregnant! That's mainly when you go out! haha That looked so fun!!

    ReplyDelete