Saturday, March 24, 2012

MaRcH MaDnEsS!!!

I know I haven't posted in FOREVER. Honestly we have just been that busy.

The month of March has f-l-o-w-n by and I'm not sure where it went. March Madness for me does not involve basketball. I thought March Madness was just a term used to describe our life right now. No?

Anyway, here's what we've been up to lately.

March 1 - I turned the BIG 3-0! Yikes! Well, can't really complain. It hasn't been all that bad. I am in a good place right now, comfortable with who I am, and abundantly blessed:) I had several sweet birthday surprises and lots of little happies so that always makes for a good day.

Alicia stopped by my classroom on my bday to deliver a yummy GiGi's cupcake
Thanks for the sweet surprise!

March 3 - Natalie's Sip 'n See. I failed to take pics but we showered Natalie and her new baby Lilly Ann with some cute stuff. 

March 7 - Alicia gave birth to Reese Collins Harrison! She was a perfect little angel and I'm not a bit surprised the child is a rock star and is like already sleeping through the night. I guess it's hereditary? She IS a Harrison! Not sure I'll be that lucky:) 


March 10-17 - Spring Break! No beach this year. That's ok. We spent Spring Break with family and friends. Which is a very close 2nd:) Micah's sister, Dianna, and her crew came up from Dallas to spend the week. We had a great time hanging out and wearing the kids out at the zoo, park, children's museum, and of course chick-fil-a and mcdonald's. Hudson absolutely adores all his cousins. It was so sweet to see them play and get along so well. Can't wait to see the Palmers again soon! Here are a few pics from our week together. 

Cousin Love.
Hallie and Hudson at the zoo.

Daddy even got to come to the zoo with us! Oh happy day:)

looking at the elephants

Hudson and Hallie

Hudson, Hallie, Grace, & Brady

In the kayak @ the children's museum
 \
Brushing teeth @ the CMOM

March 19-23 - Kitchen Reno underway. Pics to come soon. Side note: our house is a disaster and I had to spend the night at the in-laws several nights b/c the paint fumes were so strong but it will be worth it in the end. Right? That's what I keep telling myself. 

March 24 - SESAME STREET LIVE!!!!!!! On a whim we decided to take Hudson to see Sesame Street Live down at FedEx Forum. Our little buddy is a HUGE Elmo fan so we knew he'd love it. And yes, we were right. The kid had a ball. I had so much fun just watching him and all of his excitement:) We scored some awesome tickets in the FedEx Box from a friend's uncle so this pregnant mama was happy b/c there was lots and lots of food and comfy seating to watch the show. 

all the SS favorites showed up

Miller fam @ the show
(I know, I'm huge)

Mommy and a very happy Hudson

Daddy and his mini-me

Sweet boy enjoying some snacks while watching the show

do you sense the excitement here?
dancing like a wild man

so so happy

outside the forum. 
another favorite at the moment. Basketball.


And that's our March Madness for ya. Quite a lot going on huh? But lot's of fun has been had this month. If only I had as much energy as this guy - - - -

Haha! I laugh every time I see this picture. Ridiculous:)

2 comments:

  1. So fun, I bet he loved that!! And you're not huge, you look adorable pregnant mama!

    ReplyDelete