Saturday, November 10, 2012

5 months

Yep. Time keeps on flying. It's quite ridiculous actually.

Hayes is 5 months old now. Still my angel baby. Gets cuter and sweeter by the day. Not to mention hungrier. He has not been a fan of rice cereal or oatmeal so I don't know what to do at this point. We took a break for like 2 weeks and I am going to try and introduce it again this coming week. I know he needs it b/c he sucks down his bottles at each feeding. So..we'll see what happens I guess.

He has recently learned how to grasp things and he can take his paci out of his mouth and put it back in (sometimes). He has also seemed to have found his voice these days. I think he has the cutest little cackle and loves to laugh at big brother Hudson. He enjoys playing in the exersaucer and on the play mat. Rolls over like a pro but can't roll back over yet.

At 5 months he wears size 2/3 diapers. Drinks five 7 oz bottles a day (Don't tell my pediatrician). Takes 2-3 naps a day, usually with a 30-min cat nap around 6:00. He sleeps through the night...sort of. Usually goes down at 8 and wakes up EVERY DAY around 6 am but since we don't get up til around 7:00, I refuse to get him up so I go in his room at 6 am and put that darn paci in his mouth and he usually sleeps another hour to hour and a half. Terrible, I know. But I guess that constitutes "sleeping thru the night?" Whatever. Just praying he eventually sleeps longer on his own.

Anyway, he is just the sweetest and cutest thing ever. And I love him so so so much!!! Happy 5 months  Baby Hayes:)

so happy!

chunky monkey

bath time

saturday park fun

sitting in the bumbo lasts about 5 min tops

No comments:

Post a Comment