Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today was a good day

I feel like after my last post I need to make a conscious effort at remembering the "good days" when we have them. I don't want to seem like a Debbie Downer or anything so for my sake I think it is important that again, I try and remember the positives.

So alas, here is the rundown of our extraordinary "good day" - -

Hayes slept 8-6. Um, thank you little buddy! Fed him at 6 and he went back down til 9. Awesomeness. Hudson also slept in. My usual early riser at 7 am slept in til 8:30. I actually got to enjoy my coffee and breakfast, got ready for the day, AND had a quiet time. Amazing!

Then after playing for an hour or so Hayes went back down for a morning nap. Slept 10:30-1. Ate and back down for an afternoon nap 2-4.

Hudson and I actually got to eat lunch together. Yay:) He then went down for a nap and slept 12:30-3:30

Around 5 we packed up and went to the park since the weather was a bit cooler today. Hayes slept in the car seat for about 30 min while we were there.

Dinner together while Hayes played in the swing....WITHOUT CRYING

We then took a walk around the neighborhood...again no crying or super fussiness. Who is this baby? I don't know but I am so thankful for a day like today. The Lord knew it was much needed:)





2 comments:

  1. awesome!!! Way to go Hayes :) Im proud of you for getting up when Hayes when back down, im so lazy i go back to sleep too! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! It's amazing how God sends those perfect days to remind us of his faithfulness :)

    ReplyDelete