Wednesday, February 1, 2012

June Bug @ 19 weeks

Like normal, I have, in true Erica fashion procrastinated in posting our "Big Ultrasound" pics.

Please forgive.

I honestly just learned how to use our scanner.

True story. Ask Micah.

Anyway, I am approaching the 21 week mark (on Friday). I will post a preggo pic later but for now here are pics of our little "june bug" at 19 weeks. We stood strong like planned and still don't know what we're having. Some days I'm sure girl but then I change my mind to boy. This week I'm thinking boy. Micah also thinks boy. He says the ultrasound profile pic looks exactly like Hudson's. Either way, we are eager to meet our sweet baby in a few short months. Halfway there - can't believe it!!!


Hi baby! 

Get to kiss that sweet face in 20 more weeks....
seems like forever 


alien baby 

another 4D shot - this baby loves his/her hands in the mouth

little tiny foot:)

1 comment: