Tuesday, May 3, 2011

AND THEN THERE WERE NONE



None of these that is...


Praise the good Lord! Hudson is officially done done done with bottles. By far one of the toughest things I've ever done. Well, to be completely honest the little guy took very well to the big change. I mean, tears were definitely shed on his part. But I think I was a bigger wreck than he was. Just ask Micah!

At my pediatrician's recommendation I went ahead and did the whole cold turkey weening thing at 12 months. Dr. Mitchell seemed to think this would also help with Hudson's picky eating tendencies. Her theory is the less milk intake, the more likely he'll be to eat solids b/c he'll be hungrier. Makes sense to me. Praying she is right:)


So long to these days...

As of May 2nd we traded in the Dr. Brown's for these Nuby No Spill Sippy Cups

This guys seems pretty happy about things despite the fact his world was turned upside down. 
Hudson boy, we love you so much and are extremely thankful you adapt so well to change. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You have such good graphics with your posts!

    ReplyDelete