Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st Baby Shower

Our 1st Baby Shower
March 20, 2010
Hosted by Sunday School Friends

Emilee made the diaper cake. She is AMAZING!

Our Sunday School girls hosted a baby for me and Jennifer on Saturday. It was so much fun...my first shower so you can imagine my excitement:) Jennifer and I are both having boys. Joshua and Hudson are so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful friends that love them.

Jennifer, Joshua, Erica, and Hudson posing by the diaper cake

We ate some delicious treats and then played a bunch of fun baby games. This was one of my favorite parts - Ashley is so creative and came up with several cute entertaining games like "Name that Celebrity Baby" and "Baby Shirades". Hilarious!

Cute cookies Debra brought

Ashley coincidentally had blue curtains in her kitchen. Perfect!

Celebrity Baby Game. I did terrible. Dianna knew all of them!

Then Jennifer and I got to open gifts. Hudson and Joshua racked up! Thank you so much to everyone for coming to the shower and for all the kind and generous gifts for our baby boys:) We are truly, truly blessed beyond belief!

Jessica, me, Natalie, Dianna, and Debra

Rachel gave me this cute sign for little buddy's room. I love it!

Ashley was so sweet to host the shower at her beautiful home. Thanks girl!

Karli, me, Rachel, and Angela

Me and Dianna. She came all the way from Texas. Love her!

1 comment:

  1. so fun!!!! you look so stinkin cute:) hope you got some cute stuff for hudson!! can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete